I am searching for treatment for acne scars. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have deep acne scar and i tried fraxel laser and fractional ebruim but there is no improvement the doctor said fractional co2 isn't suitable for my skin i am heard about legato the second generation for acne scar is it usefull thanks alot

Acne Scars and Treatment

There are many other treatments that might work better such as Bellafill or lasers such as eMatrix for your scars.  Please consult an expert in acne scar treatments for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scar Solutions

HI, we have found success with combining BellaFill Injections along with a dermapen/laser procedure for treating acne scars. This is the best combination to fill in and smooth out the scarring. Good luck!

Acne scars with minimal improvement with fraxel and erbium laser

Its hard to interpret and assess your scars given the facial hair. I would like to see them better. We have a new innovative approach to acne scarring that can treat all types of acne scarring in one treatment done in about 2 hours. It is called the Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depressed scars, face

In my opinion, you have depressed saucer-shaped scars, depressed boxcar, and some ice pick scars. As you now know, lasers do not lift scars. You can treat the ice pick scars with TCA cross and micro-needling. The depressed scars can be lifted with subcision and infini. Please do not concentrate on the type of laser device. The Physician who does the treatment is more significant. Find an acne scar expert. Look at pictures. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon