I need to know what's going on with my skin, Is this acne or an infection? (photo)

It looks like every pore on my face is clogged/infected, and I don't know what to do anymore.

It does not look like you have infection. You have some comedones and other acne lesions.  I recommend seeing a board-certified dermatologist to discuss your treatments options.  This will likely need prescription products to fix.  Chemical peels may also be helpful. 

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne in darker skin

This is acne and needs a dermatology evaluation. Topicals, oral medications, and chemical peels will usually improve the problem. Sometimes I use lasers but not much in the darker skin tones like yours.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through photographs, but it looks like you have a combination of acne: active lesions (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). Acne treatments are based on the type of acne and skin type you have. Treatments include oral antibiotics, medicated creams and ointments, Accutane, or cosmetic procedures such as peels, laser treatments, or facials. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. Once acne is under control, some individuals need to be on a maintenance therapy with continued use of topical medications to control acne breakouts. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD