Is there cure for white stretch marks?

I have stretch marks all over my body and this really affects my life negatively. I would like to try laser treatments but im afraid that there is no real cure for white striae. I really hope that some dat there will be a cure (not only to prevent) but also to heal the damaged skin. It would make a lot of women happy.

Stretch Mark Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. There is no cure for stretch marks, although a series of microneedling treatments with the use of growth factor can help improve the appearance of them. Microneedling is safe for all skin types and there is no risk for pigmentation changes. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Top expert in stretch mark treatment in Los Angeles

We continue to see very positive and effective results from our Hidef Stretch Mark protocol which includes laser therapy as the mainstay of treatment. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer