I got my eyebrows waxed 2 days ago and I have a horrible mark underneath them, do you think it will scar?

I have been putting aloe Vera gel and Neosporin on them but it still looks pretty bad, I am so concerned if it is going to leave a scar or not

Plato's Dark Scar Corrector and Plato's Scar Serum

I would suggest application of both Plato's Scar Serum and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector to help your scarring. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Eyebrow waxing and scars

Thanks for your question. The skin around the eyebrows can be sensitive. Without a picture, it would be hard to comment about your situation. Consider re-posting the question with a picture. Hopefully you do not scar. Best of luck.

Benjamin C. Paul, MD

Eyebrow waxing and scars

Benjamin C. Paul, MD