I got my eyebrows waxed 2 days ago and I have a horrible mark underneath them, do you think it will scar?

I have been putting aloe Vera gel and Neosporin on them but it still looks pretty bad, I am so concerned if it is going to leave a scar or not

Plato's Dark Scar Corrector and Plato's Scar Serum

I would suggest application of both Plato's Scar Serum and Plato's Dark Scar Corrector to help your scarring. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Eyebrow waxing and scars

Thanks for your question. The skin around the eyebrows can be sensitive. Without a picture, it would be hard to comment about your situation. Consider re-posting the question with a picture. Hopefully you do not scar. Best of luck.

Benjamin C. Paul, MD