Scar revision on my cheek: I had a round flat white spot that has lost all pigment before, which was about 1 cm x 1cm. (photos)

said that would be less obvious. Please advise if any treatments? Will time make it less obvious? This is almost 4months post op. I am not happy with the scar contour. Please advise if he positioned it ok?

Options to improve your scar on the cheek

In my office, I would use a combination of fillers, fractional laser and fractional RF, subcision, and surgical scar revision to improve your scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles