ReLume Connecticut Doctor Recommendations

Is there a doctor that performs the ReLume treatment for stretch marks in Connecticut? Please help! Thanks in advance!

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


I don;t know.  Best to call Lumenis - they can direct you .  If you wee in San Francisco, I could help.Not all doctors have this device.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.