Is there anyway I can have hair back on the scar I got on my eyebrow when I was a kid? (photo)

I received stitches on my eyebrow when i was a kid and the hair never grew back. Is there anyway to put hair back on the scar?

Replace eyebrow hair

Hello, thank you for the question and picture.  I would recommend either of two options: (1) Permanent eyebrow microblade tattoo to camouflage the hairloss  (2) Hair transplantation to the eyebrow which will allow new hair to grow.  Either treatment you choose I recommend that you find a practioner that is experienced in these treatments.  Hope that helps and have a blessed day!

Pasadena Physician