Is there any solution for my Cut Finger. Plastic surgery or re growth?

Plz help me... When i was just 6 year old. My index finger cut with motorcycle chain. Round about 0.75 inch. Now I am 23 year old. What is the best solution for me. Plz tell me. My husband will more happy with my complete fingers.

Old finger traumatism

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about a finger cut that you had a long time ago.

Reconstructive plastic surgery offers countless variations and possibilities of treatment for traumas finger.
Therefore, to provide accurate information about treatment options, I would appreciate that you post the photos of the cut finger.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-