What are these scars?

I had acne (not very severe) in my teenage. All the acne were gone without any scarring. After i turned 27, i could see few changes at my cheek area. It only deteriorated for like two years and the further deteriora stopped then. But the cheeks skin is like this eversince. I am 39 now. Whats are these scars? And how can i remove them? Please guide. Best Regards

Acne scars need to be seen at different angles and lighting .

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments.

The very first step is mapping and scar type ID with photographs, as well as angled lighting and animation. A photo will be helpful. 

For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery.

The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars.
Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars and Treatment

Please post a photo so that we can help you.  There are many treatments such as lasers with eMatrix and Fraxel, PRP with microneedling and V-Beam and injections of fillers which will help.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green