31 female with acne scars and big pores. So unhappy with skin surface (Photo)

I'm middle eastern background I usually tan normally, my face turns red in the sun . I have visited almost 5 different skin clinics for consultations. I want the fastest and minimal treatments sessions. I don't mind the downtime. Which one is more effective on scars and pores for the fast better result Alma ipixel erbium laser OR sciton ProFractional Skin Resurfacing (LASER)

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist or laser physician with experience who does combination treatments as scarring and pigmentation need a variety of combinations for improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne Scars and Large Pores

I would definitely do eMatrix for your skin type.  I have many patients who fly to my office from the Middle East for exactly this treatment.  It will take several treatments to improve your condition but with each treatment you will notice improvement. Best, Dr. Green

Fractional Microneedling Resurfacing Can Work Well For Treating Numerous Large Pores & Very Superficial Acne Scars

From the photos, it appears that the problem is more one of the presence of numerous, enlarged, dilated pores and minimal, very superficial acne scars. Given that, fractional microneedle resurfacing (aka medical microneedling, dermal rolling, skin needling, etc.), which I have been using for these purposes for the last fifteen years, can make a relatively inexpensive alternative to the use of all the relatively expensive laser treatments enumerated here, whose overall efficacies in my experience, are backed far more by device manufacturer supported marketing hype than hard science.  Best to seek consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in the field and to be wary of medspa clinics hawking this or that "next best thing" laser machines. Good luck to you.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD