What do you think these are on my penis area? (Photo)

Genital warts?herpes?skin tags? shaving bumps/skin irritation?

Doctor Answers 1

From the picture...looks like

they are genital warts...probably a good idea to see your doctor and have them either frozen or burned off...remember they are somewhat contagious, so be appropriately prudent in your sexual liasons...good luck

Las Vegas Dermatologist
4.6 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.