What type of scar do I have? What can I do to fix it? (Photo)

I had an accident a year ago and i had a scar revision 6 months ago, im extremely concerned because my surgeron say that it will be fix with massage and pressure in the scar and kenalog may cause depression in the skin wich i will prefer than the horrible scar that is growing, also advice microneddling wich a dermatologist told me is not prove work. What i can do now?

Scar on the jawline

Apply Plato's Scar Serum followed by surgical scar revision, Kenalog IIT, and fractional laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on the jawline

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles