I am 4 days post a fall, with a laceration under my eyebrow, which has not closed properly. (photo)

The wound was glued and not sutured. Should I wait to see a facial surgeon or go immediately for recorrection of the wound. It's 4 days post injury.

Dermabond scar revision

Revision of scars after dermabond repair is common. Use steristrips and Plato's Scar Serum at this point to optimize healing prior to surgical scar revision. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Laceration above Eye- SEEK A BOARD CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST

Based on the photo it is difficult to tell if it is an open wound or scab forming. I suggest seeking a board certified dermatologist for wound care and scar prevention. Best, Dr. Emer