Best treatment for acne scars and red spots on oily face? (photos)

sir last year some acnes came out on my face and these were such in bad condition.I went to doctors for many times.Now acnes are not on my face(specialy cheeks) but red spots are still on my cheeks and whenever I use any cream pimples come out again on the same place.

Red Spots and Acne Scars and Treatment NYC

Since you have a combination of redness and scars the best treatment for you would be the V-Beam laser and eMatrix radiofrequency.  The V-Beam will get rid of the redness of the scars and the eMatrix will help to reduce these deep acne scars.  It is a process and can take over a year to heal these complicated scars.  Please consult an expert with acne and scars.  Best, Dr. Green