How can I be rid of Bio-Alcamid remains? Can steroid injections help?

I injected bio alkamid to my nose sides and lips about ten years ago and have been removing it from my face for almost 4 years, I had many aspirations and a surgery, there are still some above the outer corner of my lip and next to my nose which the doctor couldn't remove, I'm in pain most of the time, what else can be done? I can't go on living in pain it's not visible at this stage it's all inside so I don't add there something which can be injected to resolve it?

Removing bioal

I've had success in removing bioalcamid from the lips and eyelids. You may wish to undergo a secondary corrective procedure to remove it from the lips. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles