I am a 30 year old Indian girl and I am suffering with acne since 13. Please tell me the best treatment. (photo)

Is any plastic surgery available ...my acne appear on my face befor my menstrual cycle.am attached my pic ..plz suggest me suitable treatment ..am tired of this

Doctor Answers 1

Acne and acne scarring

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need to see a dermatologist for treatment. I would start you on good topicals, possibly oral medication. Laser treatments can control acne that is harder to treat. Acne scars can be treated with the Infini and Bellafill. 

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 53 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.