What is the best treatment to improve an old surgical scar?

I have a scar on my face from an accident when I was one year old. Six years ago I had laser therapy for it, which improved it a lot (scar looked finer and thinner). However, with laser technology constantly improving, I was now wondering if I could improve it even more. Went to the same laser specialist (dermatologist) and she suggested Dermapen. I did however want to get a second opinion. Also because I don't read many raving reviews about Dermapen.... Which treatment is best in your opinion?

Laser and RF therapy for scars

There are so many innovations in laser and RF therapy of scars. Start with a consultation to discuss your options that are surgical or non surgical. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles