I am looking for a plastic surgeon who does charity work. I was burned in a fire this past December 2015. (Photo)

Medical/Medicare will no longer pay for any further procedures, because the insurance considers it to be cosmetic at this point.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 1

Hypertrophic scars on the face

I would start with Plato's Scar Serum and massage into the scars to prevent worsening of the hypertrophic scar reaction. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.