Treatment for stretch marks?

can you combin dermapen with laser for a better results on texture and color on stretch marks?

Stretch Mark Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to stretch mark treatments. Laser treatments on stretch marks can help improve the redness that is present in them, while microneedling/dermpen can improve the texture and appearance of them. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.