How can I treat them? (Photo)

I have acne for a long time now. I tried different ways (soaps, benzoyl, facial wash) and after several months it started to disappear. then after sometime, i started to pick my face like touch them. Which became a habit and i know its bad to do that. And this happened (refer to pictures)

Active Acne and scars. Englewood Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, you have active acne and are starting to get scars. The active acne needs to be treated first. Because you have tried many topicals, I would go to a good dermatologist. After the acne is under control, you should treat the superficial pits and box car scars. I don't know how the additional lesions that you presently have will heal. Since most of the existing scars are superficial, you could benefit from ablative and non-ablative Laser, micro needling and RF micro needling (infini). Go to an acne scar expert. As to see photos. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne and scars

It appears as if you have a great deal of acne and scars. I would consider an oral antibiotic and retinoids for your skin first to get your acne under control.  Afterwards I would treat your acne scars with the EMatrix or Fraxel. Please consult an expert dermatologist for the best results. Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD