Not sure if this is the correct place for this? I lost 100 pounds and have 50 to go. (Photo)

What procedures should I be getting. I don't have much cash, open to teaching hospitals.

Weight Loss and Surgery

Thank you for your inquiry and photos!

Congratulations on your weight loss journey thus far. You seem to be an excellent candidate for the tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift, and breast lift procedures such as the ones offered within my practice. Once you meet with a plastic surgeon, they will be able to determine the best personalized plan for you. I would suggest researching a board certified plastic surgeon to complete all these procedures. 

Best of luck

Surgeries

You should consider doing a tummy tuck, a breast augmentation and a lift. Then do some liposuction on your flanks and back. You could also consider doing an arm lift. Congratulations on losing the weight. Keep on going!

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN