Unhappy with fat, cellulite arms. Help! (Photo)

I had liposuction done for my entire body 7 years ago i've always been in control of my weight until i hit my 27 im having a hard time. I started getting cellulite in my arms and they also got an inch bigger. I workout every day and nothing seems to work. What non-surgical procedure can i do gor arm weight loss, skin tighten and cellulite?

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Unhappy with arms

Based on the pictures you submitted, it appears you have loose skin and not cellulite. There are both non surgical and surgical options to treat this. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you to undergo and examination as well as discussion of treatment options.

Skin laxity

Either thermismooth body which reduces date and tightens skin or thermi rf which reduces fat and stimulates collagen are good choices. The first is external and requires four sessions. The second the probe is inserted and is done in one session.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Skin Laxity

Linear cellulite is actually skin laxity and not cellulite at all. I love Pellefirm for this indication.

My best,
Dr. Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Unhappy with fat, cellulite arms. Help!

There are several ways to address cellulite depending upon depth of cellulite, location, elasticity of overall skin envelope, and subcutaneous fat layer.

Beverly Hills, CA

Cellulite treatment for the arms

A combination of the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment and liposuction can help correct the cellulite on the arms. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulaze to Treat Cellulite

Thank you for your question and photos. I recommend Cellulaze for the treatment of cellulite and have completed many successful Cellulaze procedures. This procedure is a great minimally invasive procedure that can improve the appearance of cellulite up to 80%. Other benefits of Cellulaze include:

Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

I recommend consulting with a qualified physician for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Physical examination would allow a much more precise evaluation. Nonetheless, laser assisted liposuction to remove excess fat, while also achieving skin tightening might be helpful. Cellfina is mostly used on the buttocks and thighs but can be used on the arms in select cases. Radio frequency based devices are pretty much ineffective in terms of collagen regeneration because they do not sufficiently increaser tissue temperature to the critical 60 degrees celsius threshold necessary for neocollagenesis. This is a difficult problem. Good luck!

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Loose skin in the arms following liposuction

You would make a great candidate for the VIORA REACTION skin tightening procedure. Please take advantage of our specials. This procedure does not hurt and requires no down time.

Arian Mowlavi, MD