I'm am 51 and have very wrinkly skin on my face especially around my mouth and almost everywhere on my face? (Photo)

I am very depressed and self conscious and I have just tried 6 weeks of skin peel and it didn't help. I can't afford a facelift or needles can you please help as to what to do next thank you

Wrinkly Skin Solution

Hi Subway65,
If you are really not keen on surgery or injection, a medium depth or deep chemical peel, or laser resurfacing will improve the the wrinkles greatly.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tightening skin

Getting skin tighter requires either surgery, lasers, RF, in addition to fillers. Chemical peels will help with superficial fine lines, but not tighten too much. My preference these days in the Infini from Lutronic. RF seems to be the best modality for skin tightening. I recently lectured in Melbourne and there was a huge interest in the Infini. I know it's available in Sydney and Melbourne. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD