Is there any treatment for acne scars?

i had struggled with acne for 8 years but now all acne gone away,but scars are still there likely 2mm depth.honestly tell me is there any treatment that will give my skin back as of 8 years before?

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in acne scarring/pigmentation and does a combination of treatments including: surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars; fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars; Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Venus Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. There are many options but you want someone who can customize a regimen for your short and long term goals based on your individual situation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Best current treatment for acne scars in my opinion is the Infini

I find that the Infini does much better than the Fraxel or Fractional CO2. I have tried all these and the Infini is far superior without the downtime or risks. Deeper scars can be filled after with Bellafill if they remain after a few treatments with Infini.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Treating Acne Scars with eMatrix or Fraxel

Treating acne scars may take a combination of treatments.  It all depends on the type of acne and the nature of your skin type.  Please see an expert in laser scar treatment for the best cosmetic results.

Photo will help

If your scars are deep, you can use TCA CROSS performed by a Specialist. The concentration will depend on your skin type. You may need a few treatments for best results. Another option is punch excision. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist