I'm 23 I have acne since 18?

I think the reason behind this is hereditary problem because my sister have acne too so please suggest me diet plan and other remedies

It is not uncommon to have acne as an adult or for the acne to persist beyong teenage years. There are a number of reasons for this so i suggest a dermatology assessment.

London Dermatologist

Acne can be very troubling.  There may be many causes to your acne. I would encourage you to visit with your dermatologist to find if there is some hormonal, genetic or environmental factors related to your acne. Together, you can develop a great plan to treat your acne to stay skintastic. 

Sandra M. Johnson, MD
Fort Smith Dermatologist