Will hair growth stop when I do laser stretch mark removal?

I want to get rid of my stretch mark in my belly, will the laser treatment stop the growth of my belly hair? Because it will look weird if it wont grow hair on the affected area.

Stretch Mark Solutions and Hair growth

No, this shouldn't effect the hair growth. Keep in mind, stretch marks require a combination approach for improvement. They can be improved with a combination of microneedling/prp, lasers or radiofrequency devices. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Stretch mark improvement will affect hair in that area?

In general, hair will not be affected by laser treatment for stretch marks. In general, the wavelengths are not the same as the laser hair removal lasers. I like to use Infini, PRP, microneedling, and laser resurfacing for this problem. Results are still very mild.

Steven F. Weiner, MD