What is this weird clogged pore? (Photo)

This bump has been on my back for over a year. One picture shows the bump. It doesn't feel good if touched. The other picture is immediately after my hubby pulled the lump out with tweezers. It grows back the same. Can someone help me figure out what this might be? I can't find any pictures on the net.

Doctor Answers 1

Spot on Back

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is a normal cyst and can only be cured with surgical removal.  Seek a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon if it bothers you. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.