I wanted to ask you regarding acne scars how do I get rid of them permanently?

I got alot of chemicals peels and found some minor results. Can you suggest something?

Acne scars

I am sorry you did not get the expected results and without knowing the type and extent of your scars, I cant recommend any specific treatment. 
Occasionally, light peels are used to help control the acne rather than help the scars.  Some scars require lasers to reduce redness, others require resurfacing, deep ones may need to be altered  prior to laser or other therapy.   Fillers can also help and last longer than when placed in more mobile areas.  Have your skin carefully evaluated with an expert in a variety of procedures so that the treatment can be individualized to your needs.

Lancaster Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in acne scarring/pigmentation and does a combination of treatments including: surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars; fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars; Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Venus Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. There are many options but you want someone who can customize a regimen for your short and long term goals based on your individual situation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Multiple treatment options for different scar types

In summary, the best treatment will depend on your scar type. Deep ice pick scars are best treated with TCA CROSS or punch excision, rolling and tethered or anchored scars with surgical subcision, box car scars with laser resurfacing, and atrophic scars with either fat transfer or dermal fillers. 

The ABSOLUTE first step in acne scar revision is to determine the type of scar you have, then match a treatment according to your skin type (skin colour) and your downtime. 

The article below is a quick summary on the current treatments available. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist, 
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Treating Acne Scars

The most effective method of reducing acne scars depends on both your skin type, the nature of the scars, and the depth of the scars.  eMatrix and Fraxel combined with Restylane or Sculptra yield great results. Best, Dr. Green