Which first facial oils or moisturizers?

Nightly i use rosehip/argon oils to clean/moisturize my face. I want to start using a retinol/vitC moisturizer. What do i put on my face first? Is it even a good idea to use both? Retinol is drying? but oils are moisturizing? I'm looking for wrinkle prevention and tone brightening? Is all of this even possible?

The Best Beauty Regimens Include Sculptra

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist to go over what skin care regimen would be right for you. Sculptra is a great choice for rebuilding collagen which is necessary for wrinkle prevention. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer