Razor-like cut while cleaning my private area using scissors.

I stopped the bleeding within 30 seconds using a tissue. I cleaned it and applied Fucidin 2 times a day. Applied Nivea 3 times a day to keep it moist. The cut partially scabbed for 1 day. 8 days later, the cut area became shiny. I did not get any erections during this period. Now its day 20 and the shiny area is still there. Will this scar? On a full erection the shiny area is < 0.8mm in width and < 3mm in length. I noticed two hairs inside the area. By the way, I am a virgin.

Lasers for facial scars

I would let this heal and treat it conservatively with Plato's Scar Serum alone. Possibly pulsed dye laser in the future. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Scar on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

This appears to be healing properly. I would suggest an in person consultation with an expert for evaluation. Silicone based scar gels may help. Scars can be improved with lasers, microneedling, and surgery. Best, Dr. Emer