How do I reduce my acne scarring? (Photo)

I have done many CO2 laser peels - 6 and 4 ( but I developed pigmentation..but most of it has disappeared)..I also did dermabrasion procedures...my scarring has improved significantly...However..I still have alot of tiny holes on my cheek area left..what would be the best procedure/ s to do and is the Q SWITCH laser good to reduce my type of acne scarring coz I was told it's the best laser for Indian Skin and doesn't cause pigmentation...

EMatrix and Acne Scars and Indian Skin

Please consult a specialist who has the eMatrix laser since this would be the ideal laser for you.  Best, Dr. Green