I have been having bumpy face cheeks for about 6 months. I don't understand why. I didn't have so much previously. (photos)

Please help me

Doctor Answers 1

Acne treatment

This needs to get treated with Retin A and chemical peels. You need to see a dermatologist. Scarring can be treated with the Infini. This is difficult without an evaluation in person.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.