I'm 25 years old. I had a severe acne problem during my teenage years. Now left with all these acne scars. (Photo)

i know i would still need to do some procedures to reduce the appearance, but can i use some tropical agents or supplements to reduce it as well? before i could collect enough money to do the procedures?

Topical Vitamin A for scars

If you are going to use anything, prescription Vitamin A creams. This is not a magic cream but it can reduce outbreaks and give a tiny improvement ( for early scar remodelling), see a dermatologist for this cream as its a perception cream. The best person for your job in Singapore is Prof CL Goh. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. More on understanding scar revision in the video below. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scarring needs more than topicals to correct

I would say you are an excellent candidate for Infini and Bellafill combination. It is safe for your skin type. Subcision should be done as well. It will take 3 treatments or more. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD