What is the best laser to remove discoloration from removal of juvederm with hyaluronidase?

the skin around the area appears to be brownish in color. Have tried retin a with hydroquinone. Thinking it might be a q switch laser?

Doctor Answers 1

Dark Spot on Face-- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneedling/PRP, Skin lightening, Aerolase

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I suggest a formal consult with a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in sensitive skin types and dark spots.  There are many combinations that can be used to improve your skin.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.