What's the best way to remove cushions formed by Bio Alcamid on her temples. Which preventions should be taken? (Photo)

My wife was injected Bio-Alcamid in her temples in 2005. Since 2010 it has gathered creating some type of "cushion" on each temple, soft and maybe an inch and a quarter in size. Her right eyelid is somewat closed. Both cushions seem to be holding clearly together and I read that using a 12 or 14 gauge needle and on antibiotics like Keflex, removal could be done hopefully without inconvenience. Before taking that road, we will like to be informed of where she stands. Thank You

Bioalcamid in the temples: Santa Monica expert

The temples are a very hard area to remove bioalcamid. I would suggest vibratory massage and control of the inflammatory growth. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles