I've tried every single cream with no luck. How can I get rid of my dark circles permanently? (photo)

Hello everyone Im 23 years and since I can remember I've had really dark circles around my eyes.  I would like to know what is the best option for me.   How much would it cost?

Best Treatment for Dark Circles Under the Eyes in 23 Year Old Female

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi jg,

Unfortunately there is no great treatment for dark circles under the eyes.  We have found that Teamine eye cream is a great concealer, and helps a bit.  As you begin to lose facial volume, usually after age 25, you may find that the dark circles appear more pronounced due to hollowing under your eye.  At that time, a small amount of carefully injected Restylane is helpful.  It this point, enjoy your youth!  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon