My skin is dry and I have an acne problem. My skin is very dull and I have dark spots on the skin. Can I use vitamin C serum?

I'm 18 years old and have pimples mark dark spots on my skin.Can I use VITAMIN C serum??

Vitamin C serum

Thank you for your question! I would recommend making an appointment to see your dermatologist. Your dermatologist ma start with controlling the acne first and then work to incorporate other skin care products that can help with dark spots and dull skin. One product line that could help all of your areas of concern could be Obagi. Obagi has different products that can be tailored to you for your specific needs and a vitamin c-serum can easily be incorporated into a regime if your dermatologist sees fit. Best of luck!