I'm a boy. How can I change into a girl?

Please help me

Doctor Answers 1

Sexual reassignment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
To have SRS, you need to fulfill the requirements of the World Professional
Association for Transgender Health, which includes living as a female for at least a
year, taking female hormones for at least a year, and obtaining 2 letters from
psychiatrists or therapists supporting your transition.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.