I need help classifying my scars and can you please tell me what treatments I should have done and what I can expect? (photo)

what treatments should I have done and what I can expect?

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

Please see an expert to have your scars examined and classified. Lasers microneedling, PRP, fillers, subcision and punch excision can all help. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scars dark skin type

These are a combination of all 3 types of acne scars: Ice pick, rolling, and boxcar. These are best treated with the Infini for 3 sessions, and filling the deeper scars that are left with Bellafill. Other measures which might help as well are subcision, PRP, TCA cross. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Classification and treatment

Hi Sorry for you.You have box and ice pick scars with some more mild rolling areas as well.My suggestion is to start with some excisions of the worst scars and then move on to subcision with fat transfer later.Thanks

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon