Is there a way to reduce what looks like internal scar tissue from a facial injury? (photo)

In 2012 I was victim to domestic violence. I unfortunately was hit in the left side of my face/jaw mostly with a shop vac. Since the incident I have had what looks like consistent swelling on the corner of jaw. It looks worse if I gain weight but I hate how it looks and it makes me upset I have to see it everyday. Its a constant reminder of the incident and honestly its ugly. Is there anything I can do now to reduce its appearance? 4 years later?

Kenalog IIT for internal scar tissue

I would first massage with Plato's Scar Serum to soften your scar, followed by Kenalog IIT if possible to reduce scar tissue. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles