Please give a solution to my acne problem and face marks (Photo)

Please give a solution to my acne problem and face marks , most of the marks are after pimple. I have tried differin , benzoyl peroxide cream but no improvements . Everytime im getting whitehead problem. Everyday Two times im fashing my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash but nothing improving

Acne and acne scars in dark skin

This needs to be seen by an expert. Sometimes chemical peels are useful. The Infini can treat the scars and acne as well. Sometimes oral medication is also needed.

Acne Problem/Facial Marks-Acne Scarring-Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill), Che

You have some scarring in addition to acne. Most often a combination approach is needed to deal with acne breakouts/scarring. I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers, peels, and skin care to determine the best regimen for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.