Burn scar, can it be fixed? (photos)

I have a sizeable burn scar in my lower thigh; close to my knee cap. It basically almost surrounds most of my lower thigh. I accidentally got burned with acid as a young toddler, around 3 years old. I've had it most of my life but I didn't think about it much growing up, I always wore pants and never shorts or dresses. It's not untill recently as almost converting to a young adult that I got sort of self continuous. Is there anything to fix it?

Burn Scar/Thigh--Burn Scar Treatment--Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Skin Care--See an Expert

Fractional nonablative lasers can give you improvement with a series of treatments, along with microneedling/PRP and proper skin care to improve complexion and prevent hyperpigmentation.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist who is a specialist in skin care, lasers, and scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Burn scars on the skin can be improved

I would begin with light chemical peels, IIT, fractional lasers, ematrix RF, and a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS