How Do I Get Rid of Cellulite Around my Knees?

I have a lot of knee fat and some cellulite in this area. I would like to know if there is a way to get rid of cellulite around my knees and also how much these treatments usually cost. Thank you!!!!!

Minimally Invasive But Effective Treatment & The Costs

Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved technology available for treating cellulite. This one-time, minimally invasive procedure takes only 45 minutes to perform, but the results last for a minimum of two years. #Cellfina has the longest lasting results of any current #cellulite treatment. Its approval rate is over 93% here on RealSelf.
Used on #moderate to #severe cellulite of the buttock and thighs, Cellfina works by treating the rubber-band-like connective tissue that causes cellulite. When these “rubber bands” under the skin are cut, the fat trapped underneath in dimples “snaps” back into place, creating a full, smooth appearance.
There is no cutting and no incisions. To perform this controlled, precise, and safe procedure, a vacuum hand piece is placed over the dimpled tissue through which the surgeon will deliver a local anesthetic. Then a small, needle-like #microblade is inserted to release the fibrous bands, the cause of cellulite. The cost of Cellfina depends upon the size and number of areas being treated. The average patient may pay around $4000 for this one time procedure at our practice. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

The cost of Cellfina depends upon the size and number of areas being treated. The average patient may pay around $4000 for this one time procedure at our practice.

Cellulaze works

There are some great animated videos showing how Cellulaze works on YouTube and the Cellulaze website. The real benefit of the Cellulaze procedure is delivering laser energy to the deep surface of the skin to promote new collagen formation, skin thickening and tightening. This reduces the appearance of cellulite far more effectively than any of the previously available technologies and is a one time procedure. The cost for Cellulaze in the California San Francisco Bay Area ranges from about $3000-4000 per area with discounts usually for multiple areas. Hope this is helpful. Best to see someone with an expertise in Cellulaze than have a discounted price and poor results.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Try Cellulaze and you will be cellulite-free

Cellulite around the knees can be treated with Cellulaze, a treatment that has the ability to smooth out the skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Consider Celullaze

Cellulaze is a one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Knee Fat

Of course, I need to see and evaluate you,the  your skin and amount of fat around your knees but I have had good success with the Laser Lipo procedure.  Removing the fat and tightening of the skin is very helpful in some patients.  Get an evaluation with someone locally to see if you are a candidate.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Endermologie and Velashape cellulite treatment

There's no perfect answer available yet for cellulite. However, endermologie techniques and Velashape could help to a certain extent.

We have used the Velashape machine in my office, and we have been pleased with the progress. The key is realistic expectations and good communication.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Unfortunately, there isn't any way to do this

There has yet not been developed any technology worth spending your hard earned dollars on which will make any significant difference in cellulite and extra fat and poor skin around the knees.  Maybe someday, but not at present.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS