I want to know which type of laser treatment would help minimize the appearance of stretch marks?

these marks were caused by weight gain and a large amount of my body is covered in them and basically has become a self-confidence issue. I have stretch marks on my stomach, sides, lower back, shoulders all the down to past my elbows but those aren't as bad as the ones on my stomach for sure. Also if the treatment you suggest is available in Ontario more specifically in Toronto that would be great thanks! (this is for someone who has medium skin and ethnic background if Pakistani.)

Stretch mark treatments

These are difficult to treat. I currently use the Infini for this. It is safe for your skin type versus lasers which are not always safe. Expect improvement but not resolution of your symptoms.

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer