I had upper lip laser hair removal yesterday and I got burns. (photo)

Hi, I would like to know if this will leave marks on my upper lip? How long will this heal? And what can I do to prevent scarring?

Plato's Scar Serum to the lips

Apply Neosporin followed by twice daily Plato's Scar Serum to your lips. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Drain, dressings, follow up

First of all the blisters need to be decompressed, secondly infection needs to be prevented, then down the line treatments to reduce PIH or skin colour changes. You do need to see someone in the medical field for this ASAP. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Laser Burn -- Silicone based scar gels with growth factors, sun protection, skin lightening

I suggest you speak to your physician about the potential options for treatment in this case.  Best, Dr. Emer.