Stretch marks laser removal. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a tummy tuck 6 months ago. But my belly is still full of stretch marks and my tummy tuck's scar is so ugly. Please show me what should I do with them (stretch marks and scars)? Thanks!

Scar on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. There are many options for scars including scar revision with surgery and treatment with lasers, microneedling and PRP. Please see an expert who can evaluate the area and determine the best options. Best, Dr. Emer

Color and Texture

Hi Kat.  You have two issues going on, the color of the belly button and tummy tuck scar as well as the texture of the scar and stretch marks.  

For the texture, we would use the Aramis laser for the stretch marks and the Profractional laser for the tummy tuck scar. We would then follow that up with q-switched laser treatments for the brown coloration.  

To see examples of scar treatments like yours, visit the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD