What type of treatment will smooth acne scars? (photos)

I am looking for good a doctor in or near Houston Texas who can help smooth out the scars on my face. I've been to two dermatologist and still have not found one to help with my type of scarring. What would be the best treament for me? Who in Houston would be the best doctor for deep acne scars?

Acne Scars and Treatment

You have a good degree of volume loss because of the retraction caused by the acne scars.  I would definitely suggest a combination of fillers and lasers such as eMatrix to help heal these scars.  Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Hidef Acne scar protocol in Los Angeles

Our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol includes fractional lasers, ematrix RF, sublation, subcision, fillers, Yag laser, and PRP. 

DR. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS