I want to clear my dark spot in 7 days, what can I do? (photo)

My face dark spot is very deep he did afer pimples I touched every time and he create very deep and dark I try many cream but no any result.plz give me solution.

Dark Spot and Skin Lightening

The time limit you mentioned is too short for your desired outcome. An experienced laser surgeon would be able to recommend an appropriate laser treatment that may provide you with the results you are seeking. The most effective choice for your skin type would be Fraxel laser treatments however you would need several treatments during the course of a few months. You would need to pretreat. Chemical peels may be a more cost-effective treatment. Topical lightening agents would also be helpful.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon