Hifu & Frown lines between the brows. Any suggestions?

Dear doctors ; Thanks alot for your kind & helpful answers , as you know there are restricted areas fotmr hifu face lifting . Let me know is there any experiences about Frown lines between the brows ? It's my pleasure to have your scientific & experimental answers about this area . According to past , your quick reply would be appreciated .

Frown lines are not treated with HIFU

HIFU, known in the US as Ulthera, is not useful for treatment of frown lines. This is mainly a problem with hyperactivity of the muscles and needs Botox or similar to correct. If there is a deep crease, this can be treated with filler. There is no role for Ulthera in this treatment.