Can Somebody Suggest Me a Best Cream for Nasal Labial Folds? I'm Just 19. I Don't Prefer Surgery or Fillers.

Anybody Suggest Me to Fill the Lost Volume on the Above Corner of the Nose with a Cream Instead of a Filler. nasolabial folds commonly run from the lower corner of the nose to down the mouth.but mine is so weird they start above from the lower corner of the nose to the down .please help to fill the gap on the nose.

Doctor Answers 1

Nasolabial folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Sun protection and tretinoin cream are the most beneficial creams for you.  They will not replace lost volume or help sagging, so as you age, you may decide to seek additional treatments such as fillers.

Toronto Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.